Adventure Journey - Vietnam Tours and Transfer Service
Best Things to Do in Hanoi:
1. Hanoi Old Quarter: Also known as French Quarter. This area started from 1010 when King Ly Thai To chose this area to be the capital for the whole country. In the past Hanoi Old Quarter comprises of 36 streets packed with shops selling typical kinds of goods, each street named for its primary good or service. 2. Temple of Literature: Started from 1070 as a temple for worshiping Confucius and extended in 1076 for the study of children on Royal Family. From 1253, It was open to be National College for talent student in the whole country to study. 3. Hoa Lo Prison Known as “Hilton Hanoi” to American Prisoner of War. It was first built by French in 1896 to detain Vietnamese Political Prisoners. During Vietnam War, it was used by the Communist Government to detain American Pilots, who were shot down when they bombed Hanoi. 4. Ho Chi Minh Complex Including Presidential Palace (Built by French for French General Governor during French War), Ho Chi Minh Stilted House (where Ho Chi Minh lived and worked from 1957 to 1969) and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (built from 1973 – 1975) to preserve Ho Chi Minh’s Body. This also has a very typical pagoda in Vietnam named One Pillar Pagoda with its special architect. This is very popular place to visit in Hanoi for both Vietnamese and foriegn visitors. 5. Tran Quoc Pagoda Tran Quoc Pagoda is located on an island on the East of West Lake (Tay Ho District), the 1500 year-old temple, which is considered the oldest in Thang Long - Hanoi. The architecture of the pagoda has a harmonious combination of ancient, dignified elegance with the tranquil landscapes of a vast lake. It was the Buddhist center of the Thang Long citadel in the Ly and Tran dynasties. With its historical and architectural values, Tran Quoc Pagoda is famous for its sacred Buddha's door, which attracts many Buddhists and visitors to Vietnam. 6. St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hanoi Cathedral (official name: St. Joseph Cathedral) is the cathedral of the Archdiocese of Hanoi, where the archbishop's throne. This is also an ancient church in this city built in 1886, often take place the religious activities of the laity of the archdiocese of Hanoi. 7. Hoan Kiem Lake: Hoan Kiem Lake is also known as Ho Guom (in the map of Hanoi in 1886, this lake is called Hoan Kiem Lake - Lac de Hoan Guom), is a natural fresh water lake in the center of Hanoi. Lake has an area of about 12 hectares. Previously, the lake also had the name Luc Thuy Lake (because the water is green all year round), Thuy Quan Lake (used to navigate the sea), Ta Wong and Huu Vong (in the Le mêm period). The name Hoan Kiem appeared in the early 15th century associated with the legend of King Le Loi to pay the sword for the gods. According to legend, once a King Le Loi rode on a boat, suddenly a gold turtle floated on the water demanding the king pay the sword that Long Wang lent to expel the Ming invaders. The king returned the sword to the god of turtles and diving into the water disappears. From that lake was named Hoan Kiem Lake. The lake is also named for a central district of Hanoi (Hoan Kiem District) and is the only lake in the district to this day. 8. Vietnam Women's Museum The Vietnam Women Museum is located in Hanoi, on Ly Thuong Kiet Street, near the center of Hoan Kiem Lake and the Hanoi Old Quarter. This museum is dedicated to Vietnamese women. The museum has been open to the general public since 1995 and has been revising its regular exhibition system from 2006 to 2010 to honor Vietnamese women. In addition to the regular display system, the Museum also organizes a number of thematic exhibitions with a new approach to social anthropology, reflecting the development and change of contemporary society by means of targeted projects. to different groups of people, especially disadvantaged women and children. 9. Military History Museum of Vietnam This museum belongs to the National Political Bureau and is the flagship museum of the military museum system. The Museum is currently displaying and preserving nearly 16,000 objects, including many precious objects, especially four national treasures (MiG21 aircraft number 5121 and T54B tank number 843, map of determination. Operation Ho Chi Minh, MiG21 Aircraft No. 4324). In the campus there is a monument of Hanoi Flagpole, this is a unique ancient architectural relics, was ranked the national historical architecture in 1990. 10. The B52 Victory Museum This is a museum displaying weapons, ammunition and B52 aircraft crashed down, preserving both the image and artifacts of the Hanoi army and people during the Dien Bien Phu Air Battle. 1972 with the United States Air Force. The museum was inaugurated on December 22, 1997 and is located at 157 Doi Can Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi. 11. Vietnam Ethnology Museum in Hanoi The Museum of Vietnam Ethnology Performing Arts preserves and displays many cultural objects of 54 ethnic groups in Vietnam, including 15,000 artifacts, 42,000 color photos, 2190 positive films, 273 audio interviews, 373 videotapes and 25 CD-Roms (as of 2000). These objects are classified according to various criteria such as ethnicity, utility, clothing, jewelry, farm tools, fishing gear, household appliances, musical instruments, religious beliefs, weddings Please, vegetarian and many other spiritual and social activities. The bronze drum demonstration site regularly presents all 54 ethnic groups in Vietnam.
Best Things to Do in Hue:
- Hue Citadel: Built from 1804 by King Gia Long and finished in 1833 by King Minh Mang. At the entrance of the Ngan gate into the Imperial Citadel are the Nine Holy Cannons cast from melted down bronze wares from the Tay Son dynasty. The cannons are named after the four seasons and five elements (metal, earth, wood, water and fire) and are known as the “Holy Invincible Generals”. They have never been used for military purposes and are the guardian spirits of the Hue Citadel. - Thien Mu Pagoda: Also on the north shore of the Perfume River about 3km from the Imperial Citadel. You can get there by dragon boat along the Perfume River, or for those feeling more energetic, a pleasant bicycle ride. The Thien Mu Pagoda is regarded as the unofficial symbol of the former imperial capital. Today it is the home of the Austin Motor Vehicle which drove Thich Quang Duc to his self-immolation in Saigon in 1963 in protest against the Diem regime. It is still home to many monks and a holy site visited by many everyday. - Hue Royal Tombs: The 7 Royal Tombs in all scatter the countryside around Hue and are monuments to 9 of the 13 rulers of the Nguyen Dynasty, usually built and designed during the emperor’s lifetime. The 3 most visited tombs in Hue are Minh Mang Tomb, Tu Duc Tomb and Khai Dinh Tomb. The remaining 4 are less visited but still have interesting features, with Gia Long Tomb, Thieu Tri Tomb, Duc Duc Tomb (plus Thanh Thai and Duy Tan being housed in the same tomb), and Dong Khanh Tomb. - Thanh Toan Covered Bridge: Named because of its resemblence to the Japanese Bridge in Hoi An. Its construction was initiated by Tran Thi Dao, the wife of a high ranking Mandarin in the court of Emperor Le Hien Tong, sometime between 1740 and 1746. Originally it was built to offer better transportation and communication for the village that lines either side of the canal. In 1925 Emperor Khai Dinh ordered the villagers to erect an altar dedicated to Tran Thi Dao on the bridge. Many locals still travel to the town to visit her tomb. - Dong Ba Market: The largest market place in central Vietnam, this is definitely a place to visit to immerse yourself in the local culture. Tourists can see all the typical features of a traditional Vietnamese market, such as, the sampan landing, the bus station and the bazaars. Dong Ba market is considered a paradise for snapshots of daily activities as well as for shopping with everything from souvenir items to bronze goods, Hue sesame sweetmeat, conical poem hats, just to name a few. Should you find interest in Vietnamese food or culture, you’d better come here to explore. - Tiger Arena (Vietnamese: Ho Quyen): Tiger - Elephant Fighting Arena is one of the most interesting sights in Hue 8/10 3km out of Hue Blurb. This is probably the most interesting site in Hue, and it is all too often overlooked by visitors. It was built in 1830 during the reign of Emperor Minh Mang to stage yearly battles between an elephant and a tiger. - Bach Ma National Park: Bach Ma National Park is an old French Hill station stretching out over some 40,000 unspoilt hectares and offering great hiking trails, waterfalls, slightly odd and very basic lodgings, a camp site and plenty of wildlife (keep that tent zipped up). It’s home to one of the most stunning stretches of jungle walk and mountain ranges. - Elephant Springs: The Elephant Springs (Elephant Waterfall), some 60 kilometres from Hue, is an excellent natural spring that is well worth a visit. Particularly on a hot day, the natural pool below a small waterfall makes for a very refreshing dip. You can sluice yourself down the smooth rocks at the base of the falls, and there are plenty more spots upstream to explore. - Thuan An Beach: About 14 kilometres from City Center is the nearest beach in Hue, Thuan An. Though it's one of Central Vietnam's most beautiful beaches, it's ridiculously undeveloped with just a scattering of shacks in various stages of decline. The recent addition of Beach Bar Hue may start to change the scene, as this shabby chic spot is well on the way to being one of the most popular day trips from Hue. - Dam Chuon Lagoon: Located in An Truyen Village, 12km away from Hue City. But Dam Chuon is considered like untouched place by tourist flow. Place can be reached on Motorbike, Bike and Car. The best way to visit is to be on Hue Motorbike Tours or Hue Bicycle Tours to visit beautiful local villages and do fishing with local before you enjoy local seafood lunch here. Also you can join Hue Car Rental Service to get there. Worth a visit! Fishing in Dam Chuon Lagoon on Hue Countryside Cycling & Fishing Tour by Adventure Journey Vietnam If you are looking for the Best Free Things to do and to see when traveling to Hue Royal City of Vietnam? Here is the list of Best Free Things to see and to do for local/international tourists in Hue City Vietnam: Free Things to See in Hue Vietnam.
Best Things to Do in Saigon:
- War Remnants Museum This was first named American War Crime Museum from 1975 after the Vietnam War finished. But then the name changed into War Remnant Museum from 1995. This museum with a lot of documents about Vietnam War and nowadays this become the Must-See Place in Ho Chi Minh City. - Reunification Palace was known as Independence Palace during the Vietnam War. This was built on the site of the former Norodom Palace designed by architect Mr Ngo Viet Thu and was the home and workplace of the President of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War. On 8 April 1975, Mr Nguyễn Thanh Trung, a pilot of the Vietnam Air Force and an undetected communist spy, flew an F-5E aircraft from Biên Hòa Air Base (Dong Nai Province) to bomb the palace, but caused no significant damage. At 10:45 on 30 April 1975, a tank of the North Vietnamese Army bulldozed through the main gate, ending the Vietnam War. In November 1975, after the negotiation convention between the communist North Vietnam and their colleagues in South Vietnam was completed, the Provisional Revolutionary Government renamed the palace Reunification Hall (Reunification Palace). - Saigon Central Post Office Saigon Central Post Office is one of the typical buildings in Ho Chi Minh City, located at No. 2, Paris Public Garden, District 1. This is a building built by the French in about five years. 1886-1891 with European design by architects Villedieu and assistant Foulhoux. This is a Western-style architecture combined with oriental decoration. Outside, in front of the rectangular building, on which to enumerate the inventors of the telegraph and electrical industry. In the boxes covered with laurel wreaths, on the arc of the house is a large clock. In the upper side, two high walls are two historical maps bearing the name: Saigon et ses environs, 1892 and Lignes télégraphiques du Sud Vietnam et du Cambodge, 1936. The building is next to Notre Dame Cathedral. This is also a tourist attraction for travelers to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam). - Saigon Notre dame cathedral: Notre Dame Cathedral (Nhà Thờ Đức Bà Sài Gòn) is now the cathedral of Saigon Archdiocese. Before that, in the first phase of Tay Dang Trong (now Archdiocese of Saigon - Ho Chi Minh City), there was a first church, called Saigon Church on Road No. 5 (now Ngo Duc Ke street, District 1) and then the second Saigon church built on the banks of the Grand Canal. The Grand Canal, formerly known as the Canal Market or Charner Canal, is located right in the middle of Nguyen Hue Street, starting from Bach Dang Wharf, which runs straight to the West Commune, now the People's Committee of HCMC (86 Le Thanh Ton Street) District 1. On 11.4.1861, as decided by Admiral Léonard Victor Joseph Charner, the Grand Canal was renamed the Charner Canal. The banks of the canal are two parallel roads: Rigault de Genouilly (Tax mall) and Charner street (Palace hotel, Ho Chi Minh City). In 1887, the Charner Canal was leveled. The two sides of the canal are merged into Charner Boulevard. In 1956, Charner Boulevard was renamed Nguyen Hue Boulevard, and today is the Nguyen Hue Walking Street. - Cu Chi Tunnels: Cu Chi Tunnels System is an underground defensive system in Cu Chi District, 70 km north-west from Ho Chi Minh City center. This tunnels system was excavated by the Viet Minh and the National Front for the Liberation of South Vietnam during the Indochina War (French War) in 1948 and the Vietnam War (American War to Vietnamese). The tunnels system includes an infirmary, several rooms, a kitchen, a storage room, an office, an underground tunnel system. The tunnel system is about 250 km long and has ventilation systems at the bushes. Cu Chi tunnels are built on land known as "steel land", located at the end of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. During the Tet Offensive of 1968, the National Front for the Liberation of South Vietnam used this tunnel system to attack Saigon. In 2015, Cu Chi tunnels received the title of Labor Hero for outstanding achievements in labor and creativity. During 20 years of operation, the area received more than 20 million domestic and foreign visitors to visit, learn. This is defitenaly a must place to visit in Ho Chi Minh City. On February 12, 2016, the Cu Chi Tunnels Historic Site received the Special National Monument Ranking. - Ben Thanh Market is a market located in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. The market was started constructing from 1912 to the end of March 1914, it was completed. In many cases, the clock image at the south gate of this market is considered an unofficial symbol of Ho Chi Minh City. Originally, Ben Thanh market existed before the French invaded Gia Dinh. Initially, the market's location was on the bank of the Ben Nghe River, next to a river wharf near Gia Dinh citadel (at that time the Quy city, also known as the Bagua citadel). This port is used for travelers and soldiers to enter the city, hence the name Ben Thanh, and the market is also called Ben Thanh market. - Mekong Delta The Mekong Delta (Nine Dragon River Delta to Vietnamese) is the southernmost of Vietnam, also known as the Southern Plains or the South West, or, as the West is called, Central Vietnam, which has a central city. Can Tho city and 12 provinces: Long An (former Long An and Kien Tuong), Tien Giang (former My Tho province), Ben Tre, Vinh Long, Tra Vinh, Hau Giang (former Can Tho province) Dong Thap (former Sa Dec and Kien Phong), An Giang (formerly Long Xuyen and Chau Doc), Kien Giang (former Rach Gia), Bac Lieu and Ca Mau. Saigon Vietnam Tourist Attractions: Binh Tay Market: Binh Tay Market is a market in District 6, Ho Chi Minh City, located in an area called Cholon, so it is often called informally itself as Cholon. Binh Tay Market is located in a campus of 25,000 m2, located between 4 Thap Muoi - Le Tan Ke - Phan Van Khoe - Tran Binh roads. This market has a rectangular surface, 12 gates (both main and secondary) and is designed in Asian architecture. Binh Tay Market is a major wholesale hub of Ho Chi Minh City. Goods here are distributed throughout the country, even wholesale to Cambodia and many other markets. The oldest market in Ho Chi Minh City is a place that attracts many domestic and foreign tourists. 9. Jade Emperor Pagoda is the common name of Dien Ngoc Hoang, Phuoc Hai Tu (the French name is called Da Kao Pagoda); Currently located at 73 Mai Thi Luu Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The temple was originally a temple of Jade Emperor God built by a person named Luu Minh (whose name is Luu Dao Nguyen, a Cantonese person from China) in the early 20th century. According to scholar Vuong Hong Sen, Luu Minh who "became a vegetarian, kept the Master's teachings, determined to overthrow the Manchu Dynasty, and made money to create a temple to worship and to make a private place". In 1982, Venerable Thich Vinh Khuong came to take over the temple. Since then this temple has belonged to the Vietnam Buddhist Church. In 1984, the Jade Emperor was renamed "Phuoc Hai Tu". 10. Thien Hau Temple: also known as Ba Cho Lon pagoda, Han Chinese name is Thien Hau temple is a temple dedicated to Thiên Hậu Thánh Mẫu currently located at 710 Nguyen Trai Street, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City. Because besides the temple, there is Tue Thanh Assembly Hall. Ba Thien Hau pagoda was immigrated to Vietnam by capital groups of Tue Thanh people (or Guangzhou province in Guangdong province) around 1760 and restored many times. The pagoda is located in the central area of the first Chinese people who came to create Cholon later.
Vietnam Travel Guide: Best Places to Visit in Vietnam - Best Time to Visit in Vietnam -
- Best Beaches in Vietnam
- Best Places to Visit in Vietnam
- Best Vietnamese Food
- Best Food in Hanoi
- Hanoi Tourist Attractions
- Best Food in Hue
- Hue Tourist Attractions
Adventure Journey: Top Tour Operators in Vietnam for Vietnam Tour Packages - Vietnam Shore Excursions - Vietnam Car Rental with Driver
http://adventurediscoverytours.hatenablog.com http://www.articlesfactory.com http://www.articlesfactory.com/articles/travel/discover-hue-royal-tombs-of-the-nguyen-emperors-in-vietnam.html http://www.findglocal.com/VN/Hue/1495360107426105/Adventure-Journey http://www.webestools.com/profile-175407.html https://about.me/adventurejourney https://adventure_journey.contently.com/ https://adventure-journey.business.site https://adventure-journey.mystrikingly.com/ https://adventurejourney.vn/best-of-vietnam.html https://adventurejourneyvietnam.blogspot.com https://adventurejourneyvietnam.blogspot.com/2021/07/cu-chi-tunnels-vietnam-guide-facts.html https://adventure-journey-vietnam.puzl.com/ https://adventurejourneyvietnam.simplesite.com/ https://angel.co/company/adventure-journey-vietnam https://app.roll20.net/users/9613353/adventurejourney https://archive.org/details/@adventure_journey https://artmight.com/user/profile/249545 https://backlinksforweb.blogspot.com/2021/09/cach-at-backlinks-e-tang-domain.html https://band.us/@adventurejourney https://bbpress.org/forums/profile/adventurejourney/ https://biz.prlog.org/VietnamTourOperator/ https://catchthemes.com/support-forum/users/adventurejourney/ https://colorlibsupport.com/t/urls-not-appeared-on-google-search/24854 https://colorlibsupport.com/u/adventurejourney https://connect.garmin.com/modern/profile/9e418b80-5785-4883-8fd9-20424a299f20 https://connect.symfony.com/profile/adventurejourney https://cumaps.net/en/VN/adventure-journey-vietnam-tours-amp-transfer-service-p431840 https://cycling74.com/author/613466f9a76c911c376821e1 https://d.cungcap.net/d/adventurejourney.vn https://dashburst.com/adventure_journey https://data-lead.com/company/name/Adventure+Journey+-+Vietnam+Tours+&+Transfer+Service/id/850860/ https://devpost.com/rindeptrai214 https://draft.blogger.com/profile/18362013333096430040 https://ello.co/adventure-journey https://ello.co/rindeptrai https://flipboard.com/@AdventureJo7ln7 https://fliphtml5.com/homepage/aqjav https://forum.cs-cart.com/user/71016-adventure-journey/?tab=posts https://gab.com/adventure_journey https://github.com/adventure-journey https://gitlab.com/AdventureJourney https://groups.google.com/g/adventurejourney/c/gdVYeZbSPcw https://hauionline.edu.vn/members/adventure-journey.3594/ https://hoidulich.com/mien-trung/kham-pha-4-lang-tam-dep-nhat-cua-cac-vi-vua-trieu-nguyen!/ https://hub.docker.com/u/vietnamtoursandrental https://huecitytour.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/01/30/165005 https://hue-city-tours-hue-car-rental.business.site/ https://huedaytours.blogspot.com/ https://huedaytours.blogspot.com/2021/09/hue-private-day-trips-hue-daily-group.html https://huetransportservice.blogspot.com/ https://huetransportservice.blogspot.com/2021/09/hue-car-rental-with-driver.html https://innovation.cccb.org/web/adventurejourney https://innovation.cccb.org/web/adventurejourney/home/-/blogs/best-tour-operators-in-vietnam https://issuu.com/adventurejourney https://linktr.ee/adventure_journey https://linktr.ee/adventurejourney https://medium.com/@phamhung100214 https://myanimelist.net/profile/ronrin https://myopportunity.com/profile/adventure-journey/nw https://myspace.com/adventure.journey https://nhanhnhat.net/threads/kham-pha-4-lang-tam-dep-nhat-cua-vua-nguyen-tai-hue.388160/#post-500610 https://pastebin.com/u/adventurejourney https://piqs.de/user/adventurejourney/ https://play.eslgaming.com/player/17264029/ https://profile.hatena.ne.jp/adventurejourney/ https://profiles.wordpress.org/vietcop https://profiles.wordpress.org/vietcop/ https://pubhtml5.com/homepage/maab https://purpleroofs.com/listing/adventure-journey/ https://qiita.com/Adventure_Journey https://raovat.vn/members/hue-city-tour.48923/about https://rinbenho.blogspot.com/ https://rinbenho.blogspot.com/2021/09/saigon-tourist-attractions-best-things.html https://rindeptrai214.wixsite.com/adventurejourney https://sites.google.com/view/adventure--journey/home https://sites.google.com/view/adventurejourney/vietnam-tours-private-transport-service https://sketchfab.com/Adventure-Journey https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/profile/adventure%20journey https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Profile/adventurejourney https://telegra.ph/List-of-Best-National-Parks-in-Vietnam-09-22 https://themepalace.com/users/adventure-journey/ https://tinhte.vn/thread/cac-mon-an-o-hue-khong-the-bo-qua.3061726/ https://tldrlegal.com/users/adventurejourney https://triberr.com/adventurejourney https://twitter.com/TourAndTransfer https://vietnam-guide.my-free.website https://vietnamtravelblog1.my-free.website/ https://www.behance.net/Adventure_Journey https://www.behance.net/Adventure-Journey https://www.behance.net/gallery/126958705/Vietnam-Car-Rental-with-Driver https://www.behance.net/gallery/89243001/Best-Travel-Agency-in-Vietnam https://www.bikemap.net/de/u/rindeptrai214/routes/created/ https://www.bizcommunity.com/Profile/AdventureJourneyHue https://www.blogger.com/profile/04248302100130763672 https://www.blogger.com/profile/18362013333096430040 https://www.bonanza.com/users/50290936/profile https://www.cplusplus.com/user/adventurejourney/ https://www.credly.com/users/adventure-journey/badges https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/adventure-journey-vietnam https://www.deviantart.com/adventure-journey https://www.diggerslist.com/adventure_journey/about https://www.facebook.com/TravelServiceVietnam/ https://www.flickr.com/people/adventurejourney/ https://www.folkd.com/user/Adventure_Discovery_Tours https://www.folkd.com/user/Adventure-Journey-Vietnam https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/140850558-adventure-journey https://www.guideadvisor.com/guide/hung-pham-sightseeing-guide-hue-vietnam/ https://www.hackathon.io/users/231341 https://www.hdvietnam.com/members/adventure-journey.2000398/#profile-post-22081 https://www.inspirock.com/vietnam/hue/adventure-journey-a3336493497 https://www.justgola.com/a/hue-city-small-group-tour-max-12-pax-1978127806 https://www.lamchame.com/forum/threads/best-things-to-do-in-hue-vietnam.2648677/ https://www.linkedin.com/company/adventurejourneyhue https://www.livenguide.com/user/4890-hung-pham.html https://www.mapleprimes.com/users/Adventure_Journey https://www.misterpoll.com/users/1861932 https://www.mixcloud.com/adventurejourney/ https://www.myminifactory.com/users/adventurejourney https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/AdventureJourney https://www.otofun.net/members/rin-be-nho.713402/about https://www.otosaigon.com/members/adventure-journey.357725/#about https://www.owler.com/company/adventurejourney https://www.party.biz/profile/adventurejourney https://www.pinterest.at/AdventureJourney/ https://www.pinterest.ca/AdventureJourney/ https://www.pinterest.cl/AdventureJourney/ https://www.pinterest.com.au/AdventureJourney/ https://www.pinterest.com.mx/AdventureJourney/ https://www.pinterest.com/AdventureJourney/ https://www.pinterest.de/AdventureJourney/ https://www.pinterest.dk/AdventureJourney/ https://www.pinterest.ie/AdventureJourney/ https://www.pinterest.ph/AdventureJourney/ https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/rindeptrai214/episodes/2021-09-25T00_12_07-07_00 https://www.producthunt.com/@adventurejourney https://www.provenexpert.com/adventure-journey https://www.provenexpert.com/seo-website2 https://www.provenexpert.com/vietnam-travel-blogger https://www.reddit.com/user/AdventureJourney/ https://www.slideserve.com/Adventure_Journey https://www.techrum.vn/members/adventure-journey-vietnam.100756/ https://www.themehorse.com/support-forum/topic/how-to-edite-profile-on-themhorse/ https://www.threadless.com/@rondeptrai/activity https://www.tickaroo.com/user/6135bb0b954ee7c6967b1468 https://www.touristlink.com/vietnam/adventure-journey/overview.html https://www.travelagenciesfinder.com/VN/Hue/1495360107426105/Adventure-Journey https://www.tripatini.com/profile/AdventureJourney https://www.tripatini.com/profile/AdventureJourney484 https://www.tripatini.com/profiles/blogs/adventure-journey-top-local-tour-operators-in-vietnam https://www.twitch.tv/adventurejourney https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/u/rindeptrai https://www.viet-biz.com/adventure-journey-091-100-88-22 https://www.viet-biz.com/adventure-journey-hue-city-tour-by-car-091-100-88-22 https://www.viet-biz.com/adventure-journey-vietnam-day-tours-090-549-22-11 https://www.vietnamta.vn/adventurejourney https://www.warriorforum.com/members/adventure-journey.html https://www.woddal.com/Adventure_Journey https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdi1_ca_w5JFulfietrDr3w https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdi1_ca_w5JFulfietrDr3w/about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLb2F648Dcc&list=UUdi1_ca_w5JFulfietrDr3w&index=8 https://www.zoimas.com/profile/adventurejourney https://www.zoominfo.com/c/adventure-journey/454314329 https://yarabook.com/Adventure_Journey https://dribbble.com/adventurejourney/about https://zeef.com/profile/adventure.journey https://supper-rin01.blogspot.com/ https://adventure-journey.weebly.com/ https://vimeo.com/adventurejourney https://vimeo.com/showcase/8930977 https://trello.com/adventurejourney/activity https://padlet.com/adventurejourney/1jfai0s11sz3wts4 https://www.vingle.net/posts/4111478 https://adventure-journey.sitey.me/ https://adventure-journey.jimdosite.com/ https://www.helpforenglish.cz/profile/238312-adventurejourney http://www.effecthub.com/user/2135808 https://www.divephotoguide.com/user/adventurejourney/ https://seedandspark.com/user/adventure-journey https://app.roll20.net/users/9613353/adventurejourney https://www.deviantart.com/vietnamtravelblogger/posts https://www.mixcloud.com/ronandrin/ https://www.mojomarketplace.com/user/adventurejourney-YkYrtqXQxF http://recipes.mentaframework.org/user/profile/186153.page https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/adventurejourne/ https://adventurejourney.webgarden.com/ https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/forums/users/adventurejourney/ https://www.flickr.com/people/195085619@N03/ https://www.beatstars.com/vietnamadventurejourney/about https://www.bitchute.com/channel/3LdeGLX5Hkoq/ http://foxsheets.com/UserProfile/tabid/57/userId/83048/Default.aspx https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/rondeptrai214 http://krachelart.com/UserProfile/tabid/43/userId/1118699/Default.aspx https://speakerdeck.com/adventurejourney https://superseobacklink01.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink02.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink03.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink04.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink05.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink06.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink07.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink08.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink09.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink10.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink11.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink12.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink13.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink14.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink15.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink16.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink17.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink18.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink19.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink20.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink21.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink22.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink23.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink24.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink25.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink26.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink27.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink28.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink29.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink30.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink31.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink32.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink33.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink34.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink35.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink36.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink44.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink55.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink66.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink77.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink88.blogspot.com/ https://superseobacklink99.blogspot.com/ https://supper-rin01.blogspot.com/ https://supper-rin02.blogspot.com/ https://supper-rin03.blogspot.com/ https://supper-rin04.blogspot.com/ https://supper-rin05.blogspot.com/ https://supper-rin06.blogspot.com/ https://supper-rin07.blogspot.com/ https://supper-rin08.blogspot.com/ https://supper-rin09.blogspot.com/ https://supper-rin10.blogspot.com/ https://supper-rin11.blogspot.com/ https://supper-rin12.blogspot.com/ https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/forums/users/adventurejourney/ https://trello.com/adventurejourney/activity https://vietnamtravelblog1.my-free.website/ https://www.beatstars.com/vietnamadventurejourney/about https://www.bitrated.com/vietnamblog https://www.bitrated.com/vietnamblog/vouches https://www.blogger.com/profile/02881784260776338186 https://www.blogger.com/profile/09543652663359411220 https://www.cakeresume.com/me/adventurejourney https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/adventurejourney https://www.deviantart.com/vietnamtravelblogger https://www.divephotoguide.com/user/adventurejourney/ https://www.flickr.com/people/195085619@N03/ https://www.helpforenglish.cz/profile/238312-adventurejourney https://www.mixcloud.com/ronandrin/ https://www.mojomarketplace.com/user/adventurejourney-YkYrtqXQxF https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/u/vietnammusik https://www.woddal.com/Adventure_Journey https://www.zoimas.com/profile/adventurejourney https://yarabook.com/Adventure_Journey https://www.blogger.com/profile/02881784260776338186 https://www.blogger.com/profile/09543652663359411220 https://magpie.travel/companies/adventure-journey https://vocal.media/authors/adventure-journey https://guides.co/p/adventure-journey/ https://smartnet.niua.org/users/adventurejourney http://uid.me/adventure_journey https://nootheme.com/forums/users/adventurejourney/ https://www.codechef.com/users/adventurejourn https://godotengine.org/qa/user/Adventure+Journey https://app.roll20.net/users/10239727/vietnam-tourism https://lwccareers.lindsey.edu/profiles/2723232-adventure-journey https://app.roll20.net/users/10243325/huy-pham https://www.divephotoguide.com/user/hungpham/